To the overview
There's even more to life than good furniture. Responsibility should not stop at the factory gates. As a part of society, we want to contribute beyond our immediate sphere of action and help promote a good quality of life in the community.
- With our school museum in Tauberbischofsheim, we have extended the diversity of the region's museums through the addition of an original exhibition and training space. Visitors experience a unique journey through the history of school institutions and architecture at the national and international levels from the start of the 20th century through to the present day. Entrance to the museum is free.
- We support the Music Academy in Schloss Weikersheim as well as the German branch of Jeunesses Musicales International, recognized by UNESCO and the world's largest cultural organization for young people.
Supporting education and the next generation
- We play an active role in the "Taubertal Creative Minds" competition. The competition is intended for pupils at all the different types of school in the region and encourages inventiveness, initiative and cooperation between the young participants and regional companies.
Support for charities
- We make regular contributions to regional charitable and social initiatives.
- We support international aid projects by donating school furniture and logistics services.
- For many years, we have been a member of the Lebenshilfe e.V. charitable organization (Golden Medal of Honor).
- We are committed to supporting the athletes of tomorrow. Every year, we sponsor the International VS-Möbel-Cup, a ranking tournament (fencing) held in Tauberbischofsheim.
- Regional sports associations are awarded regular subsidies for their work with young people.
- Leading athletes who are trained or employed at VS receive help to enable them to combine training, competition and their career in the best possible way.