Information on COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)
Our protective measures for employees, customers and partners
The effects of the Corona pandemic are also affecting us – the Administration and Production departments in Tauberbischofsheim, the branches in Berlin, Dortmund and Munich, as well as our subsidiaries in the USA, France and the United Arab Emirates.
Our overriding aim is to provide our employees and everyone who, like us, lives in a society that spans the world, with the best possible protection. That is why we have introduced a number of protective measures. In all cases, these are based on the current recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute and the local authorities.
Beyond this, it is important that we continue to provide our customers and partners with the service they are used to.
For our customers and partners, this means:
- Our employees in the sales, planning, development and administrative sectors are working from home or on-site in accordance with a shift model. They cannot therefore always be contacted. If you cannot get in touch with your contact person by telephone, please send them an e-mail. The person in question will then get back to you as soon as possible.
- We will be happy to continue to offer you consulting meetings as usual in full respect of all the protective measures or, alternatively, via video, audio, chat or screen transmission. For this, we generally use the collaborative tool Blizz from the German company Teamviewer.
- Our production operations are continuing. Thanks to a new shift model, each team now always contains the same members and, due to a time delay between shifts, the different teams have no contact with one another.
- We are producing intensively in preparation of future orders and stocking our warehouses. In this way, we will be able to fulfil many of your orders as usual both now and after the end of the Corona pandemic.
- Our logistics staff, fitters and transporters are continuing their work on your behalf. For our employees in these sectors, we have, of course, also introduced stringent protective and preventive measures in order to protect them as well as our customers and partners.
- We thank you for your comprehension if, at this time, a delivery should be delayed slightly. And please make sure that someone is present on site to receive the goods at the time of a delivery.
We are all facing a great challenge. Let us overcome it together!